Having an investment portfolio, a “nest egg”, or any form of long-term savings plan can be pivotal.
Almost all types of investments have a purpose, whether this is providing income, producing long term capital growth or simply trying to keep pace with inflation. Part of our service is to help you review and plan for each of your investments objectives in a tax-efficient and risk-controlled manner.
Things to consider:
- What level of investment risk are you comfortable with?
- Are your current investments in-keeping with this?
- Do you alter your risk profile depending on the objective(s) you have?
- Will you suffer capital gains tax if you dispose of any of your current investments?
- Are you using your NISA allowance? Have you always used your tax free savings allowances?
- Are you being charged too much for your investments?
- How easy is it to administer your investments? Is everything available to view in one place?
- What specialist managers do you trust to invest your capital?
At Hine Financial Services, we have no biases or limitation when discussing investment portfolios. We’re able to evaluate and report on existing investment portfolios and, if appropriate, offer improvement where we see fit. For a free-of-charge initial consultation, get in touch today