At Hine Chartered Insurance Brokers we have eliminated the stress and strain of making an insurance claim. Our clients repeatedly tell us that our claims service is our most distinguishing feature. Why? Because it is delivered by professionals who understand the industry.
In the event of a claim we advise you to contact us as soon possible after the incident so that we can formally notify your insurance company.
Your dedicated claims representative will handle your case from this point and will ensure that your dealings with the insurer are kept to a minimum.
It will be quicker and easier to process your claim if you could do any of the following:
· If possible, take photographs of all damaged property
· Retain any damaged goods so that the insurer has the option to examine them
· Two repair estimates should be obtained, if applicable. If items have been stolen, two estimates for replacement should be obtained
· If the incident is a result of a criminal act, the police must be notified and the crime reference number must be retained
· If there have been any witnesses to the incident, their name and address should be obtained, together with a statement