Restore balance during rocky times
While an insurance claim may come at a difficult time, it doesn’t need to be a difficult experience. If you need to make a claim, get in touch and we’ll be on hand to help. As part of our claims consultancy, all of our clients benefit from 5 hours support from a Chartered loss adjuster.
If you need to make a claim, please contact us as soon as possible on 0161 438 0000
To process your claim as quickly and easily as possible, please do the following:
- If possible, take photographs of all damaged property
- Retain any damaged goods so that the insurer has the option to examine them
- Two repair estimates should be obtained, if applicable. If items have been stolen, two estimates for replacement should be obtained
- If the incident is a result of a criminal act, the police must be notified and the crime reference number must be retained
- If there have been any witnesses to the incident, their name and address should be obtained, together with a statement
Following the recent renewal of our commercial and fleet policies we would like to thank you for all your efforts in securing the most favourable terms possible yet again. Control of costs in any business is more vital now than ever and we are pleased that you have reduced our overall insurance costs again, without compromise on the level of cover we have come to expect. Your continued help and advice thoughout the year is most appreciated.