Property Owners

Arranging specialist property insurance is quick and easy.

The property experts at Hine Chartered Insurance Brokers can accommodate a variety of cover types and broad range of sectors. These include commercial landlords’ insurance, alternative accommodation insurance, unoccupied property insurance, commercial buildings insurance and liability cover.

In order to provide the right level of cover, our dedicated team start by assessing the risks likely to affect your property. Naturally, this will differ depending on how many properties you own and how they are used.

Once we have determined the risks, we can devise a policy tailored to your specific needs. Our established relationships with major specialist insurers mean we’re able to negotiate highly competitive rates, without compromising on cover.

Key Features

  • Supplementary services: engineering inspection, electrical test certification, fire risk assessments, asbestos surveys and energy efficiency surveys
  • Extensive policy wordings with the option to include loss recovery
  • Certificate issuing: we will notify your legal teams and tenant folios of any changes following apportionment of premiums for let units
  • Free access to our claims consultancy service

Request a Callback

*required field

We endeavour to reply to all queries within one working day.

Please ensure you do not enter any sensitive data as the page is not secure.