Estate Agents & Letting Agents

Manoeuvre the legalities involved in letting and selling property.

With the complexities involved in every step of property sales, it’s logical that there should be specific insurance to protect those who deliver this service.

Specialist cover for property agents can include essentials for public facing premises, such as public liability and business interruption.

We can also offer specialist protection such as professional indemnity cover. Our experts will review your current insurance, and offer no-obligation recommendations on areas they believe can be improved.

Key Features

  • Professional indemnity
  • Employers and public liability
  • Business interruption
  • Legal cover
  • Buildings and contents
  • Free access to our claims consultancy service

Request a Callback

*required field

We endeavour to reply to all queries within one working day.

Please ensure you do not enter any sensitive data as the page is not secure.