Property Owners

Arranging property owners insurance with Hine is quick and easy. Our existing portfolio accommodates a variety of cover types, spanning a broad range of sectors. These include commercial landlords’ insurance, alternative accommodation insurance, unoccupied property insurance, commercial buildings insurance and liability cover.

In order to provide the right level of cover, our dedicated team start by assessing the risks likely to affect your property. Naturally, this will differ depending on how many properties you own and how they are used. Once we have determined the risks, we can devise a policy tailored to your specific needs.

Our established relationships with major specialist insurers mean we are able to negotiate highly competitive rates, without jeopardising on cover.

Key Features

  • Supplementary services: engineering inspection, electrical test certification, fire risk assessments, asbestos surveys and energy efficiency surveys
  • Extensive policy wordings – with the option to include loss recovery
  • Certificate issuing: we’ll notify your legal teams and tenant folios of any changes following apportionment of premiums for let units
Make An Enquiry


The staff at Hine were fantastic - one member of staff dropped everything that morning to find us the most competitive quote covering all the aspects we had asked for and organised everything within half an hour of our first call.

This is not the first time we have arranged insurance through Hine and both times we have been extremely happy with their service and level of professionalism.

Lisa Friedman, Ubuntu HR Ltd