Commercial Letting

Commercial property owners’ insurance from a Chartered Insurance Broker offers essential insurance for landlords who want to protect their property not only from a range of eventualities, including theft, fire and flood, but the impact these perils can have on their income.

At Hine Chartered Insurance Brokers we can work with commercial landlords who own blocks of flats, office buildings, warehouses, and many other property assets which are let out through a commercial tenancy. The portfolios vary, but the risks of sudden drops in rental income, security around empty properties, and tenant liability are consistent.

With an understanding of all these scenarios, we are able to offer expert recommendations on how best to protect your commercial property with the right insurance.

Key Features

  • Building and contents
  • Landlord liability
  • Unoccupied property
  • Loss of rent
  • Legal cover
Make An Enquiry


I can’t recommend Hine enough and indeed have recommended them to many retailers and designers. Hine are consumer friendly and very supportive and understanding of all our insurance needs.

Morgan Davies London Ltd, London