There’s certainly no shortage of the takeaway restaurants that are high in our demands for a quick and tasty meal. The constant flow of customers, transportation of food stock, and tight legislation from the Food Standards Agency can put a strain on your business, and because of these pressures, adequate insurance is essential.

Hine Chartered Insurance Brokers deal with major UK insurers and can offer takeaway insurance packages to cover buildings, contents and liability, as well as more shop-specific options including frozen food and stock insurance.

To make your policy even more relevant, we can also tailor your shop and takeaway insurance to include takeaway delivery insurance and takeaway driver insurance to commercial legal expenses insurance, personal accident insurance and directors’ & officers’ indemnity insurance.

Talk to us at Hine Chartered Insurance Brokers about your business and we will look into how we can help.

Key Features

  • Material damage
  • Business interruption
  • Business money
  • Deterioration of frozen food
  • Goods in transit
Make An Enquiry


Following the recent renewal of our commercial and fleet policies we would like to thank you for all your efforts in securing the most favourable terms possible yet again. Control of costs in any business is more vital now than ever and we are pleased that you have reduced our overall insurance costs again, without compromise on the level of cover we have come to expect. Your continued help and advice thoughout the year is most appreciated.

Mrs. Eileen Mason, Commercial Manager, Jaymar Packaging Ltd.