Bridal and formalwear shops face the same insurance risks as other retail businesses, but their owners have a greater responsibility to protect their stock – especially when holding garments for brides and grooms-to-be.
Our Bridalsure and Formalsure schemes are two of our most popular niche offerings at Hine. Both schemes are underwritten by Arista Insurance Ltd, and are designed to provide competitive shop insurance, specifically tailored for bridalwear and formalwear retailers.
- 70% increase to the stock sum insured for April, May, June, July and August
- ‘New-for-old’ cover on hire stock
- Cover for ‘non-return by hirer’
- Automatic cover at trade exhibitions attended
- Cover for stock held by seamstresses
In addition to these specialist features, we also offer employers’ liability, buildings, stock and contents insurance, public liability cover and business interruption insurance.
Speak to our experts at Hine Chartered Insurance Brokers about the cover options which are going to give your business the right protection, both during the wedding season and throughout the year.
Make An Enquiry